Careers at Moran Reeves & Conn PC
Moran Reeves & Conn PC seeks lawyers and staff who desire to work in an atmosphere of professionalism and camaraderie. MRC’s experienced attorneys are graduates of top law schools and most began their careers at some of the largest firms in the United States. The firm’s staff members also are highly qualified individuals with extensive law firm and corporate experience.
- MRC offers an excellent salary and benefits package including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Pension / profit sharing program
- Paid vacations and holidays, including Christmas Eve and the day after Thanksgiving
- A flexible spending plan
- The opportunity to participate in excellent 401(k) plan through VOYA Financial.
MRC provides an exciting work environment with a diversified client base which includes Fortune 500 companies and smaller businesses from many industries. Shareholders of the firm serve as regional and national counsel to several of these clients.
Consistent with State and Federal law, Moran Reeves & Conn PC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran’s status in its hiring practices. Moran Reeves & Conn PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks and encourages minority applications.