Dawn Kingsbury Attean
Richmond, VA 23219
(804) 421-6251 (fax)
Dawn Attean has 28 years’ of legal experience, including dozens of trials in state and federal courts around the U.S. She works on a variety of litigation matters at Moran Reeves Conn, including medical malpractice, product liability, and toxic tort. She is also experienced in labor and employment law, as well as real estate.
Dawn enjoys working on a variety of matters, including healthcare litigation, and was co-instructor of a Medical Malpractice Trial Advocacy class at the William & Mary Law School. She speaks German and Spanish.
- Emory University School of Law – completed two years of JD program
- B.S., Syracuse University – journalism major; psychology minor
- Paralegal, Ogletree Deakins, November 2016 – April 2019
- Educator, William and Mary Law School, January 2017 – May 2018
- Litigation Paralegal, LeClair Ryan, August 2007 – November 2016
- Litigation Paralegal, Bowman and Brooke, November 2002 – August 2007